Getting Yourself and Others Motivated
Jul 28, 2017
Publisher: SCMA

Inspiration is 1% of getting something done, perspiration is the other 99%. Motivation is needed to get through that other 99%.

Most organizations would identify their greatest asset as their employees. But employees are even more valuable and more productive when they are motivated. This is not something that just happens! Motivation and the right team culture can create this team atmosphere that wishes to exceed expectations.

This webinar walks through motivation theories and how they specifically can apply at your job. Then it will look at the various stakeholders in your day to day job that you need to motivate and interact with including yourself, your subordinates, and your manager.


Login to see more details

Content of the SCM Resource Centre is for SCMA members only.
If you are a SCMA member and have forgotten your login information, please click here.

Not an SCMA member? Join SCMA now and gain access to the information you are looking for!